Ingredients = consistent, logical, determined, focus, attention, XML.
1. identify dataset of (wide/narrow) interest to many people, not well exposed by search engines.
2. research and gather a manageable top down list of around 150 examples.
3. analyse and specify around 10 potentially useful things to know about these, common to each.
4. build an XML schema with one example.
5. open / add data for the other 149 using an xmleditor
6. crunch the data again and again to make it of the highest quality.
7. import your XML data back into your application/website.
8. build some xsl templates to display the data well in summary and detail.
9. derive maybe 2 more alternative UI to interrogate the data, such as a frequently occuring word search list function, or a map relating locations with specific examples in your xml.
10. Add at least one intelligent user, purposively looking for information, acting to process towards insight.